One of CCS’s support areas is the training of health providers to strengthen the National Health System continuously through its network of managers and advisors at different levels and in different areas.
Since 2012 the MOH issued the challenge to the provinces, under the acceleration plan, to expand the health network to allow a greater number of patients into care with short waiting time in health facilities; in this context, there has been an increased shortage of qualified human resources and CCS intends to support this challenge by supporting the formation of new qualified staff, "task shifting" (option B +, one stop on the TB) of human resources already formed, to integrate the training packages (pharmacy) training initial and further supporting the DPSI and MOH in the identification of needs for human resources.
To achieve its objectives, CCS developed several activities among which are: continuous training and creating the basis for a form for recording the support and progress of monitoring, support for training institutions of Inhambane and Maputo, creation of a virtual library, continuous updating of CCS employees in relation to their different areas of intervention by international and national publications, establishing partnership with different training institutions in professional pre-stage frameworks and coordinating partner cooperation.
Support for initial and continuing training area for the strengthening of the National Health System.
• Training of CCS in technical areas to ensure quality in support to health facilities;
• Training of all CCS staff on topics of interest;
• Strengthening of the National Health System through continuing education in coordination with the different program areas;
• Development of a database with records of all formations in such a way that permits greater control of the support provided;
• Support for health training institutions in Inhambane and Maputo City, contributing to the increase of qualified staff;
• Establish partnership with other universities / IDF professional technician for Pre-Professional Training collaborating in this way, training of qualified professionals in various areas;
• Develop a Virtual Library to allow consultation of bibliographies or articles of interest;
• Coordinate activities with donors (CDC, ICAP) in order to ensure proper use of funds;
Coordinate activities with cooperation partners (NGOs, OBC's, DPS's, SDSMAS, MOH) to support the identification of needs and satisfying those needs identified in the area of human resources, ensure greater exchange in order to achieve optimization of the expected results while avoiding duplication in activities.